f

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm Just Too Excited to Wait!!


On October 28th, for Free Pattern Friday, I posted the above wristlet and the pattern was really free, for a few days. Kitty of Weirwood Station asked for the pattern and this is her creation. Isn't it wonderful?! I just love it.  
The beading is such a lovely touch. She explains in her blog that the shape is a little different because what I have you do in my pattern is match the handle to the seam in the bag. Kitty explains that her fabric was just too thick, so she put the handles on the opposite corners. No problem. You can see that the bag has more of a half oval shape. I really like her combination of fabric choices as well.
Check out Kitty's blog. She is a long time quilter, a knitter, an artist, I think she does it all. She shares some really wonderful ideas. You can find her blog here.
By the way, if you would like the wristlet pattern, it's available as a PDF download in my Etsy store. You can find it here.
If any of you who received the pattern for the wristlet get it made, I would love to see pictures.
Kitty, you made my day! Thanks so much.
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Rhonda, for posting my picture on your blog. And thanks for the pattern. I never would have made this bag without your pattern. and I should also say, I probably would not have started my blog without your encouragement. It meant so much to me.
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete