f

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Global Inspiration

While I was out on my morning walk today, I picked up a copy of this month's Today's Chicago Woman. I always enjoy taking a look and even better, the magazine is free!! While standing on a corner waiting for the light to turn so I could cross, I quickly opened the magazine and came across this fabulous layout. I enjoyed it so much that I thought I would share it. On one page is a quote and the facing page has the garment. I think you'll enjoy the pictures as well. The final garment is my favorite. For some reason is reminds me of a 
Cicada :) I also like the lines on the bustier in the second picture.
Enjoy!
 


 



 







Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love that last dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that last pic is so engaging. Love the print, and the bottom band on such an interesting hem shape is fascinating.
    This magazine and you, its fate.
    i have always loved following Armani quotes, a living example of the absolute best indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that dress too! I was thinking that it could be replicated in an African print. There are so many interesting prints available now. The thought just came to me that there might be some great shops in Houston that carry those fabrics. Might be fun to find out!!

      Delete