f

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Beautiful Belle Handbag Week 3

There was a little glitch on the Sew News blog site this week, so the post wasn't really up until Tuesday afternoon. I had intended to link to the video yesterday and then I got busy and sadly forgot. So if you have been following along, here's a link to the blog post, http://www.sewnews.com/blogs/sewing/2014/02/18/6161/ and the video is below. This is a rather long one, 25 minutes in total, so you may want to watch it in sections.



I've received some very nice compliments about the videos. I appreciate it so much. You can't imagine how nervous I was about how I would look, how I would sound, and how well I did in general. Doing the videos was a great experience, draining, but a great experience. Thanks again for being so supportive of my endeavors :)
Rhonda
p.s. Check out the Flickr page, http://www.flickr.com/groups/sn_sewalong1/pool/with/12626536705/#photo_12626536705, where you can see some of the finished bags. They are wonderful!!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment