f

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Sew Chic Valentine Slip/It's All About The Bust

If you are following along with the Sew Chic Valentine Slip Sew Along, you'll want to take a look at this week's post as it's all about adjusting the bust. As we all know, an ill fitting bust, makes for an ill fitting garment. Laura Nash who designed the pattern, kept this in mind. In the pattern, you will find an entire sheet devoted to adjusting the bust. You can find my post HERE on the Sew News blog and I have linked this weeks video below.



If you would like to join the Flickr group, you can find it HERE.
I'll be back a little later today with a few pictures of me in my slips.
Have a wonderful day!!!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. I love Laura's patterns. Her designs are beautiful and her skills backed up with great experience and education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tool to include with a pattern. It simplifies the FBA nicely! That is a pretty slip.

    ReplyDelete