f

Friday, May 6, 2016

Downloading The Frenzy Blouse Pattern From Papavero

I have heard from many of you who would like to download the Frenzy Blouse from Papavero, but are having a difficult time, so I thought that I would try and do a little walk through and help you out.


Begin by going to THIS page.
In the top right hand corner of the page, which you see below, you will see where you can either create an account or log in to an existing account. All along the way you will need to translate the page unless you can read Polish.  


Once you have created an account, it will take you to a new account page. Go back to the Frenzy Blouse page. Scroll down and you will see, highlighted in red, a link to the size chart. The size chart is in centimeters, so for us Americans who are a little metric challenged, you will need to convert the metric measurements to inches. 


The page that contains the size chart is pictured below.


Below is the size chart. Note that the sizes are across the top of the chart in red.


Once you have determined your size, go back to the Frenzy Blouse page and scroll down until you see the green boxes that you see below. The number on the right side of 174 is the size of the pattern in that file. Simply click on the green box for the size that you would like and the pattern will download.


The first page of the downloaded pattern is pictured below.


One last note on the pattern. I took my file to a print shop as I wanted to be sure and print out the pattern on the correct paper size. The pages are a little bigger than our regular paper size of 8.5x11 here in America. So the copy shop printed the pattern out on a legal sized piece of paper. Worked out perfectly.  

If you have any other questions, please ask and I will do my best to help. The download is a little confusing initially, but once you've figured it out, it will all make sense. Hopefully my little walk through will also help.

Good Luck!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

23 comments:

  1. Thanks Rhonda! I managed to download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is amazing! I didn't know about this pattern neither the patternmaker! Thank you for these informations. Since I'm from Germany the sizechart isn't difficult for me, but the translation will be a bitte challenging! :-)
    Happy weekend.
    Stef

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's new to me too. I was surprised to see that there are a number of patterns for download. As I looked through last night, I found a few pieces that I liked and downloaded. Once you figure out how, the obsession begins ;)

      Delete
    2. Yes, I there are a few more lovely patterns. I love the trenchcoat and the poloshirt...

      Delete
    3. I downloaded a blouse that has raglan sleeve shirt. The pattern looks interesting. And then I found a men's jacket pattern. I really liked the pockets. With that pattern, I just downloaded the smallest size and then I'll make adjustments where necessary. Have fun with the trench coat. I know you'll make something amazing :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Rhonda, This is a beautiful blouse. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU.. I absolutely love this blouse...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rhonda for letting us know about this pattern which is gorgeous. I successfully downloaded it yesterday after much perseverance and along the way I gathered some new computer skills. I found that this pattern needed to be saved into my document files and printed from there. Printing from the download made the test square too small but saved into the document files, I was able to make some adjustments to the print options and it worked perfectly. I am so glad you mentioned in yesterdays post to be patient and use Google translate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you stuck with it and picked up a few new skills in the process. As happy as we are in the end, the process can be so very frustrating!!!

      Delete
    2. interesting. google translate didn't work here at all. i ended up using something called Google Translate Web iTools - worked like a charm. glad someone mentioned downloading first and then printing second. i haven't tried printing yet, but can i do that at home on legal paper instead of going to a printshop?

      Delete
    3. I think printing at home should be fine on legal size paper. So happy that you were able to make it work.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for letting us know about a great find. It's a lovely pattern. Do you think there would room for a D bust in my normal size?? I have no idea how to do a fba with the pleats there...
    I love the fabric you used to make yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bra size is 34D and the blouse fits me perfectly. Hope that helps.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, that's good enough for me to give it a try.

      Delete
  7. There is an option to sign in with your facebook-account, but it's not working and I don't want to create a new account. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. The page I open does not have the green size boxes. Any suggestions?
    Thanks, Mickey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was there to see what is happening. Just remember that you need to create an account in order to download the pattern. Just be sure that you have created an account, and then look and see if the green boxes will appear.

      Delete
  9. I did set up an account. But I started all over and logged in. That was the key for me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! I'm so happy that you were able to figure it out :)

      Delete
  10. Hi Rhonda, thanks for the clear instructions. I signed up for an account. A message displayed as Your acvount has been created and activation link has been sent to the entered email address. The next step is the need to activate your account, you do it, by clicking the link in the activation e-mail message, which you will get. Account activation is required before the first logon page. I translated this message from Polish. I haven't received the email yet. Did you also received an email with an activation link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, but I don't remember that step. It seems that I was able to go back as I said above, choose my size and then download it.

      Delete
  11. i give up. just shoot me now. first i used google translate which somewhere in their comment section it says will work. then i followed all their own instructions. i created an account. i logged in and was rejected. am i not log-in worthy? when i tried to log in, i got this, exactly where the green size boxes should have been:

    "Only members papaverowicze can download patterns. Log in or create an account"
    (**Copied and Pasted By Me**)

    which i had just done. then since i knew the drill, i left it in the original polish and went through it again with the exact same results. then i created a new account and went through the same thing with the same results. i went back and read some of the polish comments and they too had had some trouble with downloads and logins. the answer there had been that papavero was having temporary problems with the site and that they were being resolved.

    it's time to put my design and patternmaking education to use again and stop being so lazy. i could have learned to speak polish by now. i'm laughing at an evening of fun trying to outwit a polish cumputerized program that i knew in advance has kinks. i guess i have too much time on my hands.

    thank you so much for the attempt you made and the success so many people had. as for me, thank you for a good time. i haven't gotten this silly in a long time. i should have brought popcorn. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me, sewbussted@yahoo.com I think I have a solution.

      Delete